Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today's words? Hot and NO!

So mom finally returned after being gone for 5 WHOLE DAYS! 5!!!! I thought she was gone for good. Grandma and Grandpa's house is nice and all, but it's nothing compared to being home with mom. She told me it was something dealing with a new job or something where she won't have to leave as often but I'll get more treats and classes because of it. I guess I can understand as long as I get more treats, but still! How rude of her to just leave me!

It's been very VERY hot here. I just can't take the heat well anymore and anything over 75* has me looking for a cold place to lay. It's almost 90* today and has been for the past week. It's even too warm in the mornings lately to do any sort of walks or work! I've been a very sad puppy because of this but not that sad. At least not sad enough for what mom did to me today.

She calls it a "pool" I call it a massive water bowl to drink out of. I just do NOT like it! Well, let me show you instead of talking about it:
What is this?
IMG_7309-1


Nope, don't even want to look at it
IMG_7311-1



Hey there is water in it! Well, I am thirsty...
IMG_7312-1



Yum!
IMG_7314-1



You want me to sit? In this? Are you kidding me??
IMG_7315-1



SQUIRREL!!!
IMG_7316-1



Thinking... Thinking...
IMG_7317-1


NOPE! Not doing it. I'm going to go lay on the deck. I don't care how hot I am, I'm NOT getting in that thing!
IMG_7318-1


So, I refused and we ended up going inside and now I'm laying on my couch with a fan blowing on me. Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment