Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Need for an Alarm in this House!

Nubs is full of surprises I tell ya. I guess this morning I left the door to my bedroom open and Nubs helped himself to my room. No big deal really. In the winter to save money I keep my door shut. Since it's summer, I don't mind leaving the door ajar, but I had no clue what I was going to come home to today.

My neighbors tell me that sometimes Nubs sits in my bedroom window and watches them as they mow the lawn, or walk by. I've never seen it, but I believe my neighbors that it does happen. Today I came home to this sight:

IMG_1241

I actually had to stop my car before I was fully pulled into the driveway because I was laughing so hard. When I saw him though, his ears were completely back, and he looked like he was saying "Mess with me, and you'll wish you never saw the light of day!"

All I can say is if I was walking past, and saw that face in the window, I wouldn't want to come face to face with that dog. No one will mess with this house anytime soon. Not when they have that mean ol', nasty looking Pit Bull in the window!

(Honestly I thought is was beyond cute! Love this dog!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't go in that's for sure. He is such a cutie, but only we know that! Butch and Roxxy can look out my kitchen window. They aren't nearly as vicious looking as Nubs. And then there's the cat...He can look pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nubs and Nubs' Mom! Um, I dunno if you remember me but my mom used to post about me on that Dog Forum place. Anyways, I always thought Nubs was so handsome and I was super excited when Marge's mom told me he (well, you) had a bloggie!

    I like Nubs' house-guarding face. He looks like he takes his responsibilities very seriously!

    If you want, stop by my bloggie sometime. I'm having a contest to helps raise money for a rescue here that took in a bunch of pit bull doggies after that hateful B.S. Hell guy came back to Denver in 2005.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hiya Mayzie.

    Nubs is currently trying to keep cool on the floor so I'm here to type for him. Thanks for stopping by most of all!
    I'll stop by your blog and check out the fund raiser when I can!

    Thanks again for stopping in!!!

    ReplyDelete