Monday, May 17, 2010

AABC Weight Pull 5/15 and 5/16/10

Wow... What a weekend. Nubs and I are both still recovering from it.

This past weekend Nubs and I traveled an hour south where the All American Bulldog Club was holding a 4 day Weight Pull/Conformation show. We could only do the Saturday and Sunday pulls, but it was well worth it. Nubs didn't place this weekend, which was expected with the club we were pulling with. The Bulldogs are in the same weight class as Nubs so for him to place, I think everyone would have been shocked. These guys are seasoned pullers. It was still fun.

Nubs ended up pulling 3,414lbs on Saturday and 3,424lbs on Sundays giving him his biggest pull yet. He ended up earning 40 points over this weekend which means he's now over 1/2 way to his Championship! How cool is that?

Saturday Morning I ended up getting up at 6:30am to get ready to head out. Nubs was up, around, and Ok with everything until I mentioned going "Bye Bye" and "Go Pulling"... This was his answer to going "Bye Bye"
IMG_1180
Yes... He actually went BACK to bed. It took a little motivation to get him out of bed (a treat or two) and we were off to the pull.

Videos!




I have a lot of other dogs pulling on my Youtube page: DarkDeepMoon's Youtube Page Check it out for more fun!

As for Photos of Nubs from the event, none as of yet. I know there are a few of them out there, I am just waiting for them to show up. Until then, feel free to check out AABC Album for the photos I took at the show.

Thanks for reading! I think I'm going to go curl up next to Nubs now and pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment