Thursday, February 25, 2010

Man, That was a FUN day!

Last year, Nubs and I went to an event called "Dog Day in the Park" in Grand Rapids Michigan. It was a fun event where Nubs received his CGC, got his first taste at weight pulling, and just got loved on by so many people. There must have been hundreds or dogs in the park that day. http://www.grandrapidskennelclub.org/ if you want to take a look at the club hosting it.

Anyways, They have a youtube video up with a bunch of pictures of the event, and Nubs and I are in it for the Kissing Contest. Now let me tell you it was rigged in some sort. NO ONE there could believe we didn't make the top 3 Nubs pretty much KNOCKED me over kissing me as fast as he could. It was a great moment for him and me, and even better for the breed. Who would have known that a Pit Bull could kiss like no other?? Well here is the shot from the video:
Kisser!
You can click on that photo for a little larger version. I wish I knew who that lady is that was taking the photos in that picture. She got some great shots of him going to town on me and took down some great information on the breed. All well, I'll never know! But I just had to laugh at the photo and share it with all of Nubs's fans.

2 comments:

  1. With a kiss like that, you should have easily won. Either way, it was a great positive moment for Pit Bulls everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I forgot to mention that the guy in the photo was live on the air with one of the area's most popular radio station describing the contest. So not only did the people at the event see this, but who knows how many listeners got to hear about this Pit Bull kissing it's owner to death. Just more positive press! I can't wait for this year's events. Nubs is still great around people and dogs so we will be visiting as many as we can.

    ReplyDelete