Monday, March 8, 2010

No Agility Class tonight

Tonight was suppose to be the start of beginner agility class again, but sadly I do not feel that Nubs back leg is ready for it yet. He is already a nightmare most of the time during class with lack of exercise but right now with me being unable to run him it would just be asking for trouble and be would just be a distraction to the class.

I called the vet today to get a digital copy of his x-rays and tomorrow I'm going to make a few calls and get a second opinion on his leg and on the x-rays. I need to get to the bottom of this. He is no longer limping at all on his back leg, but it is still too stiff for comfort. While standing I'm still unable to bend it but it's starting to bend much more then in the middle of last week. So it's better to be safe then sorry.

I'll post updates as I get them!

IMG_6541-1

No comments:

Post a Comment