Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's been a while (includes photos!!!!)

This is just for you Becky!

I know I've been slacking on updating. Nothing really has been out of the ordinary around here. Nubs has acting... well... good! Yeah I know shocking. The other day when we were heading to my parents house, I asked Nubs to heel off leash and he actually did. I mean it's things like that, which blow me away. Something I don't even think I have the same dog, like my dog has been replaced by aliens or something. I can picture it now, them taking my disobedient, fun loving, nut of a job, and replacing it with a dog that is somewhat obedient, crazy, nutty dog... or maybe my little boy is finally growing up. Whatever it is, I like it.

In between rain drops, tornadoes, killer heat with no electricity, and even being called out on my first Search and Rescue call (which Nubs is NOT apart of sadly. It's for a future puppy that I'm searching for), I got a few photos of Nubs to share.

Nubs decided to show off his Memorial day spirit, HAT STYLE!

IMG_0717-2



IMG_0724-2



IMG_0783-2



IMG_0778-2

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Nubs is looking very studly in the only photo where you don't have him in a silly hat. You are soooooo lucky he loves you and lets you do things like that to him. Butch would NEVER put up with that stuff.

    ReplyDelete