Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nubs the Puppy Sitter

So, if you know me or know me on Facebook, then you already know that I currently have a foster dog named Peanut. Peanut is a 4ish month old, female Pit Bull that was found wondering in a park very close to a busy street. She's a handful, but has come a long way since she came here with Nubs and myself.
IMG_0913-1

"Hey did you do that?"



Is she not just too adora-bull for her own good? Yeah She is something else that's for sure. Nubs is being a great foster brother though. He has taken the little brat... I mean sweet little puppy under his paw, and is teaching her the ropes. Like Nubs has taught her that to get Mom's attention the best way to do it is to grab her sock and rub, or when you don't get things your way make sure to bark, and other wonderful things like that. Overall though, Nubs has taught Peanut not to be so scared of everything. In two days thanks to Nubs, Peanut has gone from thinking everyone is out to get her to loving everyone around. That's pretty good since the first time she met me, she wanted to run away.
IMG_0928-1

Hey! Who are you calling a brat?



Feel free to check out Mr. Saint Nubs with his newest playmate Peanut.




Overall, I think they like each other. Nubs is a great dog and I'm thankful that he is here with me.
IMG_0920-3

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie and her with Nubs...well, I think the videos say it all!

    ReplyDelete