Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Look!

So I've been messing around with Photoshop and decided this blog needed a new look to it. I don't like this blog setup, but it at least allows full photos. I'll be messing around to see if I can find something else. Wish me good luck!

Now is the time where I need your help. Like the banner on top? No? Yes? Well here is you chance to give me some imput. Which do you like better?!?! If for some reason the photos are cut off, you should be able to click on them to go to see full images.

#1:
Nubs3

#2:
Signumber2

#3:
Nubs Banner copy

Cast your vote Anom. posting should be enabled otherwise send me a PM on DF, PBF, GP, or Facebook and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look! It does stink that Blogger has a limited number of templates, but I hate going to outside sources for templates because it's screwed up a few blogs (you were unable to leave comments on them.)

    I like the banner that's up there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 and #3. I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete