Friday, April 23, 2010

I Iz Sick. Go way...

"I iz sick. Go way"
IMG_7186-1

Poor Nubs. I decided to try a new way of controlling fleas since for some unknown reason at this house, fleas are BAD. Then on top of fleas in general in this area being bad, Nubs already attracts them like flies to honey. So you can guess it's always an uphill battle at my house against the fleas and a very itchy Nubs.

I ended up doing some research on a newer flea med called Comfortis and I've heard nothing but great things about how it controls fleas. It sounded wonderful except for one small side effect, sometimes it causes the dogs stomach to get really upset tummy. Normally they are find the next day. Not poor Nubs.

Last night after he ate I gave him his pill and he was ok the whole night. This morning we get up and he's ok. He eats, poops, and then goes back to bed because what idiot gets up at 7am? Not Nubs that is for sure! When I came home after work, Nubs had puked in the living room. Then I heard that he had puked outside when my dad took him out. Then about an hour after I got home, he had puked again. Poor thing. I don't think I'll be using this one again. Back to Advantage I guess since Frontline is horrible. *sighs*

"U iz lucky u cooked me yummy chick'n and rice or I eat that box right out ur handz"
IMG_7189-1

And for the few that didn't see the photo, I decided to grab a few of Nubs with his ribbons. This first one will be framed and placed on the wall. I LOVE how it turned out!
IMG_7148-2

And then an outtake. Nubs is GREAT at outtakes!
IMG_7165

But I got the photo I wanted!
IMG_7174-2

No comments:

Post a Comment