Sunday, March 3, 2013

Winter time fun!

It's been a while since my last update. It's just been too cold for me to be out and about. Today is a beautiful, sunny, winter afternoon so after two days of Peanut driving me nuts I decided to ask her if she wanted to go "pull". Well I was barely standing after she jumped about 2ft in the area, did a quick turn about, smacked right into my knee almost taking me out, and made a mad dash to the back door. I took it as a yes. Sunday mornings are a great day to take the scooter out since everyone is still inside sleeping or at church so no kids, no dogs, and few cars to make our day hard. After coaxing Peanut into her harness (I don't know why she hates harnesses but she never comes willingly to them.) and doing some stretches, we take off. There is nothing like being under dog power on a scooter flying down a street. It's just an amazing experience that is hard to describe. We always go about 1 mile and then take a short catching of breath rest then back on for another 2 mile mad dash home. Hard to believe that Peanut can do it without seeming like she's trying. Video of today's run:
While waiting for a car to pass, someone was bored and hot.

IMG_20130303_122418
All tangled up

IMG_20130303_122428
Her reward for a great run!

And a tired Peanut

IMG_20130303_123103

No comments:

Post a Comment