Thursday, March 21, 2013

The 100th Post!!!

I'd just like to say Thank You to everyone that reads this blog. I never thought I'd make it to 100 posts when I started this blog back in 2010. Sure there's only 19 followers, but I know there are many that have us bookmarked and check in time to time. Thank you for everyone's support!

A quick update mostly on Nubs. You are going to start hearing about Nubs's knee again. Yes he will be having a third surgery on that knee here soon no doubt. Tomorrow I am taking him to another vet in hopes to get sent to a vet that is actually competent to do the surgery correctly this time around. I'll be honest with you, my readers, things aren't looking good for him right now. He's in pretty rough shape thanks to this vets lack of ability to do what needed to be done. Keep an eye out here because depending on our visit tomorrow I may be posting some things to sell in hopes to raise some money for another surgery. 5 years ago when I brought Nubs into my life I never thought that he'd become my best friend. He is the one constant thing in my life that no matter what happens is there for me. It's only right that I do everything I can to repay him for just being the perfect dog.

So stay tuned and if anyone knows of some good ways to earn money let me know!

Anyways, I'll just leave you with some photos of the two best Pits around:

IMG_2691-1
IMG_2686-1
IMG_2665-1 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment