Monday, December 13, 2010

Less then 3 days...

Until Nubs goes in for surgery and I'm starting to get worried. I HATE having to put a dog under for anything, one of my biggest fears is loosing a dog under anesthesia. I know I'm a worry wart but still, it's a valid worry.

I'm glad he is getting his surgery done this month though. His limping is increasing everyday. Poor guy has such cabin fever it's sad. He's not meant to be a couch dog. I really hope that after his knee heals that he can go back being the wonder, hyper active, loving dog that he is. I have a few ideas to want to start doing once his knee is healed and I hope he takes to it.

I would like to thank everyone who helped get Nubs his surgery done. We couldn't have done it without you.

IMG_3826-edit

1 comment:

  1. Mine are such couch potatoes, except when Butch is a pogo stick when he wants his treat, food, attention, is glad to see me...you get the picture.

    I hope Nubs gets to feeling all better after the surgery. The picture is so damn cute! But he does look pitiful.

    ReplyDelete