Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekly Comics?

So I'm going to try something new. I'm going to try to post weekly comic strips of Nubs and his antics. I can't draw worth of anything, but I think you'll get the point.

Nubs is a very overzealous dog when it comes to anything. I do mean anything. IF you ask him to sit, I hope your floor can handle the g-forces behind his rump hitting that floor. Ask him to jump, better make sure you don't have a low ceiling. As him to come... and well you can see what happens...

Training Nubs:
Photobucket


Gotta love him!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That's AWESOME! We just luvs Nubs!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. That's hilarious! Keep the comics coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That' Really Funny! We are your newest followers and can't wait to read more! Check us out at http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

    ReplyDelete