Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rain Rain, Stay Away!

Ok, so it's not been quite a week yet, but with the reviews I've gotten from the last one, I've decided to be a few days early.

I have to say this has been the rainiest summer that I can remember. Severest by far. We had 2 tornadoes hit the city this summer, the last one to hit the city was over 30 years ago, that's how crazy its been.

With Nubs still being on "R&R" (that leg never got better *Sighs*) walks have already been down to not much, and then add the rain onto it... well... I gave up... I grabbed my umbrella and decided to brave the elements...

Photobucket


Remind me next time to grab a rain coat instead!

3 comments:

  1. Heehee! Sorry abouts your rain cover. Does Nubs like to walk in the rain? I don't! I'm skeered it will wash away all my Most Beautiful brindle furs!

    Wiggles & WAgs,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, rain is de evil, but I'll deal if it's my most beloved walk. Nothing, rain, snow, tornados, heat, nothing will stop me from my walks... well except for my mom person who told me no when there was a tornado nearby. I don't understand why we couldn't go for a walk, It was a block or two away going the opposite direction of where we walk. *sighs*

    -Nubs-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how happy Nubs looks to be outside, even in the rain. :)

    ReplyDelete