Sunday, June 14, 2015

Another Day at the Nut House

I get a random laugh when people ask me "Why do you call it "The Nut House"?".  When Peanut came to live with me, my house was pure chaos and I felt like I was living in an asylum.  I never knew what I would turn around to find.  The dogs would start working together to get into things.  Never in my life would I thought two dogs could do so much and so many things that had me scratching my head.  I mean really, how could a dog climb up on top of my refrigerator????

Today things are much more sane, as it only took 4 years to calm down.

A few days ago I got my camera out and took a couple of photos of the dogs in the back yard.  Nubs is 8 years old now and starting to show signs of age catching up to him.  He has the start of cataracts so he's not seeing as well as he once did and I've noticed signs of him not having as much control over his rear legs as he use to.  It's very sad watching a beloved dog get older.  He may be older but he's still a trouble maker, and as long as he's happy that is all that matters.

IMG_6047-2 

IMG_6048-1

IMG_6125-2

And to put it all together:
Nubs over the years

No comments:

Post a Comment