Thursday, January 6, 2011

Long Awaited Update - Day 21

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! May this year bring more positive things then negative to all of my Pit Bull Pals across the world!

Nubs has healed really well. Strength is coming back to his hind leg slowly, but surely. We've started walking again a block at a time (about 5 to 7mins), and Nubs is LOVING it but has lost all sense of leash manners. Trying to slow this beast down is causing massive pains in my shoulders. I love Nubs and even out of shape he is STRONG! Now I remember why I got him into Weight Pulling in the first place. Better him pull a sled then me. I'm starting basics 101 with him again.

Updated photos:

Looking GOOD! Hair is even growing back.
IMG_0112-1

IMG_0111-1


And here is a nice little candid photo of Nubs watching me over the back of our love seat...
IMG_0091-1

No comments:

Post a Comment